Saturday, March 23, 2013

Goodbye Grandpa.

When people say "Be mentally prepared", how prepared can you be? Still, it's so sudden and I don't even know how to react.

I was helping my mother to pack her stuff. In fact, my mother has already prepared some of the things in a bag. She always says, just in case. The first time I saw my mother panicking and crying away. The more she panics, the more I must stay calm, the more she cries, the more I should hold back my tears. Then, another call came. Too late. Grandpa has already left us. This time, I couldn't hold back my tears.

People always say Singapore and Malaysia is so near. No, it's damn far, so damn far. All I could think of is to accompany my mum back to Malaysia with her.

It was so hard to wait for Saturday. I couldn't sleep at all. I want to be there for my mother. I want to take care of her.

Today, finally, I am going back. I am going back with a heavy heart. God, please let us get through this.

Grandpa, rest in peace. Thanks for everything. I love you.

No comments: