Friday, May 11, 2012

The Legend - Beyond

Few years ago, Caleb introduced me a band called Beyond. I searched for their videos and agreed with Caleb that their songs are really nice.

It was only until few days ago that I really became one of their fans. I can just keep on repeating their songs! I began to search for all their history, how they formed as a band, what they went through and how the lead singer, Wong Ka Kui passed away during an accident. I just feel so sad that why when they were just at the top, have so much to contribute to the music industry, so popular and just about to expand their music in Japan, an accident had to happen and the most talented composer/song writer/guitarist/lead singer left us :(

If the lead singer is still alive, Beyond will be more than Beyond!

This song, 光輝歲月 was about racism.

This song, Amani which means Peace expressed about the post-war period and the yearning for world peace.


This was the lead singer last song with Beyond :(


See, even ang mo band sing their song!!


I think they are the best band ever.

No comments: