Saturday, January 21, 2012

WHEEEEEE~ CNY IS COMING!!

YAY!!! UT2 is over!!!! But UT3 is coming in 3 weeks time -.- MAJOR SIAN.
I have not been updating much because I'm so damn lazy *WIDE SMILE*
6647000121_ddb3b31a78_z
I am really happy that Chinese New Year is coming. Really love this festival. Love how my family get together for steamboat. I LOVE STEAMBOAT!! So just now I have been spring cleaning my room. Actually I think that it can be done within an hour or so. But I took more than that! I was day-dreaming, listening to songs, watching MTV, browsing through blogs and walking around the living room when I am supposed to concentrate and focus on CLEANING AND PACKING MY ROOM! But it's okay la. I got it neat and clean now :)

Anyway, it's 2plus in the morning and here I am whatsapp-ing Veron. Guess what are we doing? We are singing songs and sending it to each other. LOL. WHEEEEE, we are so excited for CNY!!!! CNY is a great festival man.

No comments: